- If you are registering to attend a free event or purchasing reservations on this Site, you represent that you are at least 21 years of age. You and your invitees and guests agree to these policies when you register or purchase reservations on the Site. You represent that you are an invited guest of the Company for any event held or managed by the Company for which you register or purchase a reservation.
- ALL SALES ARE FINAL. Refunds on reservations purchased directly from the Company may be made, at The Company’s discretion, and in the occurrence the event is cancelled. In all instances when a reservation is refunded, only the cost of reservation minus 5% is refunded.
- The Company has the right to deny entry should any purchaser or attendee not be able to present a valid photo ID verifying you are over the age of 21 (twenty one), and attendee will not be issued a refund.
- In the case that an event is either cancelled or postponed, The Company will make reasonable efforts to contact every patron who has directly purchased tickets from the Company via e-mail, time permitting.
- While the Company regrets any inconvenience, The Company cannot be held responsible for any cost or damage such postponement or cancellation may incur. Similarly, the conduct of events for registrations and reservations purchased is the sole responsibility of the events’ organizers and venue operators, The Company cannot be held responsible or liable for injuries, loss or damages incurred by patrons while attending these events.
- You and your guests consent to the Company’s (and its licensees’) use of your image, likeness, actions and statements in connection with any live or recorded audio or video or photograph or other transmission or publication of any of the events to which you are registered or purchasing reservations. Your attendance at events shall be deemed your consent to appear in such recordings without compensation of any kind.
- The Company reserves the right to remove or exclude from events, anyone, in its sole discretion, it deems necessary. This includes, but is not limited to, anyone who disrupts an event or anyone who fails to abide by The Company’s rules and practices. Attendees are expected to act in a responsible manner at all events, including without limitation, in the drinking of alcohol.